94% jute/6% cotton. Professionally clean only.
*Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. For indoor and enclosed porch use only. We recommend not placing these rugs in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Made in India.
It's easy to act natural with our eco-friendly, woven jute rugs in earthy hues.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly, sustainable, natural materials; tightly woven, ultra-durable braided construction; sophisticated, natural earthen charm; richly textured, rustic look and feel.
- WHERE TO USE: Ideal for high-traffic areas like the living room, dining room, or covered porch. Placement of these rugs is important, as our Jute rugs are dyed with vegetable based dyes that can fade if exposed to frequent sunlight.
Shipping & Exchanges
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed and another when your order has been dropped off for shipment. The shipping confirmation will include your order number, tracking number and ship date. When receiving your order confirmation please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you. Orders that are returned to us because of address error will not be shipped back until the customer corrects their address and pays for additional shipping costs. Orders can take up to 3 business days (Monday-Friday) to be processed and dropped off for shipment.
Once items are dropped off for shipment, standard shipping in the continental US takes 1-5 business days in transit.
Where We Ship
We ship anywhere in the continental US
$0-$15.99 before taxes, shipping is $5.95
$16-$74.99 before taxes, shipping is $7.95
$75-$124.99 before taxes, shipping is $9.95
$125-$249.99 before taxes, shipping is $12.95
$250+ before taxes, shipping is free up to 75 lbs
Please note that additional shipping costs may incur for any items that are oversized and overweight. In this instance you'll receive an email and invoice for additional shipping costs. Once the invoice is paid, your shipment will go out.
We pride ourselves on not making a profit on shipping, however shipping is expensive especially for our small business. We thank you for always choosing to shop small businesses and for your understanding of costs!
Currently we ship via USPS and UPS. We are not responsible for any items that go missing during transit or are misplaced upon delivery. We can require a signature for receipt of a package for an additional cost, if you would like this please ensure that you email firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of your order.
You can cancel your order up to 24 hours of purchase as long as your order has NOT been processed and dropped off for shipment.
Exchange/Return & Damages Policy
Returns are available for STORE CREDIT or EXCHANGE ONLY. Returns/exchanges are accepted within 10 days of delivery date. Items must be returned unopened/unused and in their original packaging. To return an item, follow the directions below:
- Go to https://www.onefishstore.com/pages/contact fill out box with name, email and request. Or email email@example.com with your inquiry and to receive a RMA number.
- If the return is a result of error on our end, we will provide a shipping label once customer service has responded to your inquiry. You will then be able to print a prepaid UPS shipping label. Print the prepaid shipping label, affix it to your package and take the package to a UPS drop-off location. Any other return labels will not be provided by One Fish Two Fish.
- Returns/exchanges will NOT be accepted on any jewelry, skincare/beauty, fragrance, personalized items, furniture, plants, one of a kind art, personal hygiene items, or anything from the sale collection.
- Returning an item is at your own risk. You must ensure that the item is adequately packaged and, at your option and cost, insured. We are not liable for damage caused by inadequate packaging by you or if the item is damaged or lost while being returned to us. Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for refund.
For items that have been damaged in transit please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include pictures of the damage, and pictures of the shipping box help as well. Once we receive your email, we'll determine next steps. Emails for damages MUST be received within 10 days of delivery date. Anything received later than that will not be eligible for exchange or refund.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com
Any item returned after 15 days from order date is not eligible for exchange/store credit. The only exception is holiday/Christmas order. Holiday orders will be accepted for exchange through the month of December.
Items Not Eligible for Return/Exchange
Please note that we do not accept returns of art, rugs, clothing, jewelry, plants, furniture, personal hygiene items, lighting, food, any personalized or custom-made products, final sale merchandise, or products that are specified as non-returnable in its description. Returns are not allowed on any SALE collection purchases.
Processing a Return/Exchange
A store credit or exchange will be issued once we have received your returned items. Any items that are damaged when we receive them are not eligible for exchange/store credit. Returns/exchanges do not include any shipping or handling charges, except in the case of faulty or damaged items. Your store credit will be issued and emailed upon return approval.
Sales & Promotions
We often have sales and promotions and understand your frustration if purchasing something full price that goes on sale the next day. Therefore, if purchase happened within 24 hours of a sale going live we will provide you a gift card for the difference. OFTF gift cards never expire and can be used BOTH in store and online. Please note sales and promotions can differ online and in store.
One Fish Two Fish
401 Whitaker Street
Savannah, GA 31401